At QUIDDITY, We Take Your Privacy Very Seriously
Please read our privacy statement concerning any information we may collect about you.
THE INFORMATION YOU SUBMIT TO QUIDDITY
1. For demographic profiling. QUIDDITY may use your personally identifiable information to assess the demographics (e.g. the size, location, and business needs) of its audience.
2. To personalize the Site, QUIDDITY may use your registration information in order to personalize your experience with the Site by displaying or otherwise providing content QUIDDITY believes might interest you based on your information. This should make the Site more practical and useful for you.
3. To provide you with account related information specific to your business relationship with QUIDDITY should you become a QUIDDITY customer.
QUIDDITY USE OF “COOKIES”
Cookies are pieces of information that a web site transfers to an individual’s hard drive for record-keeping purposes. Cookies allow QUIDDITY to recognize you and information about you that aids in our ability to meet your business needs when you reenter the Site. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. Typically, however, you may configure your browser to refuse all cookies or notify you when a cookie is being sent.
2. To estimate the size of our audience. Each browser accessing the Site is given a unique cookie which is then used to determine the size of our audience and the extent of repeat usage.
3. To track visitor trends and patterns. We use the information provided by cookies to improve, update and revise the features offered by QUIDDITY. This, we believe, will provide our visitors with more useful content and services.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
QUIDDITY does not share your collected information with third parties.
Although no system can be made totally invulnerable to unauthorized access, QUIDDITY uses industry standard procedures to store information, storing information on secure computers located in locked data centers.
The Site is intended only for use by adults and, in light of the business-oriented content of the Site, it is not foreseen that this Site will be used or accessed by children. QUIDDITY shall not seek to obtain, store, distribute or use any information regarding children.
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS
TRANSPARENCY IN COVERAGE RULE
MACHINE READABLE FILES IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE FEDERAL TRANSPARENCY IN COVERAGE RULE
This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.